Today was Josh's first day ever doing yoga! I thoroughly enjoyed the first 8 minutes or so and then I remembered why I hate doing yoga after arm training. Downward dog is not a good time to feel your arms getting tired. I'm having such a great time with p90x that i really don't want to do something that's gonna get either Josh or me discouraged. After about 15 minutes of the yoga X Josh was looking pretty over it. Thankfully, I came to the rescue with a beginner's yoga DVD. We added about another 15 minutes or so and did a nice cool down. This was a nice intro to yoga and i don't feel bad about not doing the one with the set. My goal is to do this to the best of my ability. That being said, I feel that we did better doing another yoga program.
I'm off to weigh myself...152.5ish. Down from 154.5 on Sunday. Things to take into consideration...different scale...different clothes...either way, I'm going to take that as a positive sign and just be happy to see a number slightly lower than the one from the beginning of the week.
I'm really craving some more of that asparagus soup. Josh may hate the fact that we've ever done this since I may be seriously addicted to that type of soup...what other veggies can I use? Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, peas, white asparagus, potatoes (maybe not potatoes) but the list is endless (well, not endless but indeed more involved than I had previously anticipated). Tomorrow, back to the grind. Tonight we shall enjoy some chicken tacos, with salsa and lettuce and corn tortillas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment