Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 3 Ab Ripper and something about arms and shoulders

Today was shoulders and arms. Funny thing is, my arms and shoulders were already hurting from the other workout, which was NOT arms and shoulders. I do have to say that, aside from my allergies and not having a medicine that doesn't sent me into delusions, I feel really good.

I need to pick up a scale to monitor my weight and a food scale. I LOVE eating so many veggies. I feel like I could drink the Asparagus soup everyday.

I don't really have much to comment on today. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do well on this since I've always assumed that my arms are really weak...they are but they're not as weak as I had anticipated. Saying that now, before the lactic acid begins to settle into my muscles seems silly but either way I feel proud of the work that I've done tonight. I told my husband that he may have to work from home tomorrow, I can't forsee being able to steer the car that well tomorrow.

I'm headed to GNC tomorrow to find an acceptable recovery drink option. Hopefully I can find one that is milk free and soy free...not exactly holding my breath. I'm now going to warm up my mediocre lemon chicken and my ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS asparagus soup and sit back and watch V and Dr. Who with my dear husband who's cleaning the rest of the kitchen for me.

Until tomorrow, keep pressing play.

No comments:

Post a Comment