Sunday, April 25, 2010

T minus 91 days

Tomorrow is the day that we start P90X!!! I'm excited right now, that may change by Tuesday morning but I doubt it. There's nothing I enjoy more ( besides a nice cup of hot tea and other things, lets be real haha) then the feeling that I've done something really awesome for myself! It's a different kind of treat then the cake that we all know that I LOVE to eat.

I was really concerned about figuring out what to eat and when and making sure I have enough variety. I'm fine eating the same things for 90 days, Josh however hates that. Lo and behold, I opened the box and found a nutrition guide that had 90 days of menus and recipes to go along with the menu!

I'm kinda bummed because I can't find our heart rate monitors. I know I've seen them and I know that they're unpacked...I just don't know where they are and maybe they're still in a box and I just remember packing them, but I don't think so...I just wish I could remember.

Today, I got to hold my beautiful, new baby cousin. She's like a week old and absolutely fantastic. I already knew I wanted kids and that I wanted to be healthy for them but after holding her and being reminded just how much of a blank slate they are...I want to make sure that I do everything I can to be a great example.

Enough about babies...I've been having a weird migraine-y headache this week...could be hormones but I think that it's soy related. This combined with the fact that I'm lactose intolerant will make finding a protein supplement a little bit interesting. I saw a rice protein powder but I don't think that will work within the confines of the dietary outline so we shall see. I can afford to have a little bit of milk products since I don't actually have to go to work or anything. Also, I may attempt the gluten free-ish thing again. I don't think that'll be a huge problem but we'll see. Tonight I'll be taking the pictures, some measurements, I weighed myself earlier and thankfully I found an app for my phone so I can keep track of my info while I'm out and Josh can keep track when he goes out to eat at work. We're going to do the lean track instead of classic...this should be interesting...here goes 90...

No comments:

Post a Comment