So, I'm late writing this blog about day 1. We got a ton of groceries and I've started the meal planning and such. Due to the events at the beginning of this week I didn't get a head start on everything like I had planned. My original plan was to wake up super early and make our breakfasts and head to the store on Monday after planning the menu and making the shopping list and coming home and cooking everything for this week...
Now, for what actually happened...
I ate some gross fast food on the way back from MI and took a zyrtec before bed. I apparently am one of those people who is allergic to zyrtec. I woke up a little later absolutely freaking out. I thought my heart was going to beat out of control and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I also apparently kept telling Josh that I didn't want to die. I remember being positive that I had a brain tumor and that Israel was gonna be our last trip together before the end. I also remember thinking that the lights and the houses and Josh's shadow were all possibly going to turn into monsters. So, Josh took me to the hospital where i was treated for vomiting and not delusions. While we were there (until 6am) I wouldn't sleep (until I got my IV) and Josh said I kept saying that I didn't want to lay down because I'd forget everything and then they'd come and take me away and put me in a straight jacket. (In my mind, I remember not wanting to lay down because I didn't want to throw up. Wonder why I didn't just say that?)
So, the meds wore off and yesterday was a little weird, for obvious reasons, and we started day 1 of this very interesting workout. I need to figure out some snacks, I'm seriously lactose intolerant and there's enough milk in this meal plan to really make me sick...I've had enough of that ;)
Things I've learned this week: I'm no longer anemic (which is wonderful because I have been for almost 10 years), I'm really allergic to zyrtec, I can do a reasonable amount of push ups for a weak person, I'm really enjoying this, I'm sooo glad Josh is working out with me. When they're being really cheesy on the video I have someone to joke with and it's just fun to have a workout buddy.
So for anyone who may be reading this and also doing this routine. Have fun, don't forget to eat and "Keep pressing play!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment