Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2

This was our first plyometrics workout. Ow.

There are so many things that I love about this program. I love that the people in the videos are in shape but aren't professionals. There's something enjoyable about watching regular people do this workout. I have to say that sometimes I think there's a little bit of flailing going on but it's much worse at our house.

I made asparagus soup tonight and it was delicious. I also made lemon chicken and quinoa that wasn't what I would call delicious but Josh liked it so I definitely consider that a success. I'm figuring out what to do for some protein and stuff. I'm totally lactose intolerant and I'm having a hard time with all of these cheese products. I'm using designer whey with a banana for my recovery drink but I know I've got to figure something out.

I feel a little exhausted but it's hard to know if its from the workouts or from my visit to deluisionville at the beginning of the week. My stomach feels ok most of the time so this just confirms to me that my "panic from vomiting" was really a drug reaction and fast food...

So, here's the interesting part. My weight on Sunday morning was 154.5. I'd love to get back down to 139ish so we'll see how that goes. Either way, I definitely want to lean our and get rid of the muffin top that hangs over my jeans. I think the fact that I've cut out muffins will help me with that. As soon as I figure it out, I'll put pictures up. I figure if the before is out there then I've gotta do an after.

My favorite thing about this is that Josh is really enjoying it. I like doing stuff with him and I think that this will benefit us both and lead to a more active life. I definitely plan on going skiing, horseback riding and hiking in the near future. We live near a ski resort so I'm definitely gonna get better at that...but for now I'll just stick to finishing out these 90 days. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment