Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No Turning Back

We've finally ordered P90x!!!

Tonight was our last date night before we start our 90 days! I'm excited/nervous about what's going to happen. Am I going to get the results that I want? Will we finish it? How sore will I be during the first week? What if I can't do it?????

That's probably my biggest concern at this point, as with everything in my life. What if I'm not good enough, what if I can't cut it? Mostly though, I'm really excited!

Tonight, we ate at Famous Dave's and I had 2 pieces of cornbread and didn't bring any leftovers home. I am not even gonna bother worrying about the amount of calories I ate tonight. We had a great time and I enjoyed myself. Today, my neighbor's granddaughters brought us cupcakes so I'm glad this happened now when i can eat them without worrying about how I'm not supposed to be eating it.

Prayerfully, our package will get here early so I have time to get all of the groceries for the first week and plan out a menu with supplements and all that stuff.

So, in the next few days I will be buying a scale and weighing myself ( arghhhhh), taking my measurements and a picture ( in a bathing suit...I have 2 possibilities, both are bikinis and one looks better on me than the other but for my purposes I think I should probably pick the one I look worse in that's much smaller than the other). So, I shall sign off of here for now and enjoy LOST and the wonderful cupcakes that the adorable kids brought me today!

Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment