Week 2 Day 2
Last night I worked harder than I did on week 1 day 1. Probably because I knew what to expect. He says pace yourself and I was like...kinda hard to do when you don't know what's coming up. I was getting a little discouraged the other day and Josh brought me back to reality by reminding me that it's only been a week. His phrasing was a little more sarcastic and sounded like "yeah, I can't believe you're not seeing huge results in a week". I love my husband, he always has a neat way of bringing me back to reality :-)
I have noticed that I'm not very hungry. I'm trying to make sure I eat enough. I'm also having crazy allergy problems so I'm not sleeping at night so I have to sleep in the morning after I drop Josh off. No, the problem isn't that I'm sleeping in the day...my throat swells up alot at night so that's why I can't sleep well. In the last week or 2 I've been awake probably 2-3 hours a night off and on...trips back and forth to the kitchen for ice for my throat and subsequently to the bathroom...waking up for meds...and on and on...
Aside from all of these things, my pants are getting baggy on me...This could just be the loosening of the jeans after they've been out of the dryer for a little bit but I'm going to be optimistic and think it's because my thighs are getting thinner...we'll soon see.
Tonight is plyometrics and my throat is all jinky. I'm kinda having an awkward time breathing but I'm still gonna "bring it". Gotta grab my snack and get my pumpkin bear from the train. Till later...
Keep pushing play!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment