Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's a little better

Last night, I went to a webinar on fertility. I actually left feeling much better about that aspect of my life. I didn't plan on writing about this here but it came up and so now I'm writing about it. After working with youth and seeing accidental pregnancies it's easy to forget that like everything else in the body it is a wonderfully complex machine. So, if anyone has any questions...ask away haha.

In the meantime, I've got to figure out how te release some stress in my life. Moving is stressful and those test always ask if you've moved in the past year and my answer to that question has been yes for the past 5 years...that's alot for someone who's not in the military or running from the law.

I'm looking forward to so much that will be happening in the next little bit of time I just have to get past the every day stresses that seem to be popping up left and right.

Now, if I could just get someone to help me pack some boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment