...and now is one of those times. So, everything has been super disappointing lately. I'm really frustrated at the lack of progress I feel like I'm making. I'm frustrated about some stuff personally. I'm frustrated because I can't find a freaking job. I'm frustrated because my dog is psycho and we can't figure out how to help her. I'm really frustrated because something I wanted totally fell through. I'm extremely frustrated at how much I underestimated my calories last week. I thought I was being generous enough to be close, little did I know that I was still like 1000 off- for ONE MEAL!!!!
It's really hard to go out and do my running or yoga when I'm having such a hard time with stuff because I really want to see progress and it just makes everything worse when I don't. I feel so much pressure to do well and reach my goals. I don't feel like I'm very good at anything so it's really frustrating and annoying when I can't even reach goals that I set for myself. I mean, it's really of no consequence if I miss my goals but it's really bothersome to me.There are a list of things I wish I could change/fix but alas, I cannot. Apparently, I can't even change things that I should be able to. I feel like it's impossible to be as bad at running as I am but maybe it's not.
I think perhaps my stress comes from trying so hard and not being able to cut it. You'd think I was gonna tryout for the Olympic team or something but nope, I'm not. This is also the reason I wasn't a piano major, which I would've loved, or why I don't really sing anymore. What's more disappointing, knowing you're not good enough at something or trying your hardest and then finding out you can't cut it?
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment