P90x is going well, if I do say so myself. I'm gonna probably wait until we start our second month to pick up running again. I'm pretty sure I'm not eating enough so I'll definitely need to get that into check before I add anything. As a sidenote, Maxi, loves walking on the yoga mats when we're not sitting on them. We switched out Tuesday's plyometrics for cardio x since Josh was having some cramps in his side. We've been getting an additional "workout" from our constant coughing. Allergies suck!
Anyway, I think I'm getting the hang of the cooking. I'm measuring out the foods and I'm adding some other foods. We really like the tacos so we do that once a week or so...Josh loves mexican food so this is some kind of normalcy. Tonight I'm going to make turkey burgers maybe with a little guacamole and asparagus soup and some normandy veggies on the barbie. I'm also going to see if I can find a P90X friendly meatloaf meeting.
Overall, I think things are going well. Benadryl works for me, Claritin just makes things worse...I'm heading back to zyrtec, not a gel pill, probably a 5mg... O well. I'm done.
Keep pressing play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment