Tuesday, August 10, 2010

P90X Lean Day 3

For all of you who read this or not...I'm starting my 90 days over. I think my wrist is pretty much better but I'm doing the lean just to try to give myself a little extra time. I'm also doing a half marathon training program so that's overlapping. My long runs will be on Tuesdays. This week's long run is 4 miles. I'm feeling a little apprehensive as I want, not only to do well, but to be faster and I know that's not the best idea and could set me up for failure if I push myself to hard later. There's a difference between not slacking and pushing too hard...I've just got to find the balance.

An interesting addition to my workouts is Luci, since we've had her, I've just been running outside and so now she thinks I'm playing when I do my workouts at home. That will definitely have to change. She lays on me when I do push ups and runs around when I do anything where I'm standing. This gets Maxi all wound up and I have two dogs running around like little nuts. Max will just be 12 pounds and Luci will be 70 and that's probably the biggest difference.

Day 1 of P90x was Sunday, August 8 and my first running day was last Thursday, August 5. Theoretically I'll be finishing up the 13 miles and the 90 days around the same time. Now, if I can just find my headphones, then I could be off...

No comments:

Post a Comment